The Association of Institutional Investors (API) has opened the season of corporate meetings of Russian companies' shareholders.
We encourage you to take part in voting at the meetings - your vote, combined with the votes of other professional investors, can and does have a substantial impact on the final decisions made on key agenda items (election of members of the Board of Directors, interested-party transactions, major deals, etc.).
Please see the AGM voting recommendations and research notes.
Please note that, as resolved by the API Board of Directors in September 2014, all candidates for seats on the Boards of Directors (Supervisory Boards) of Russian issuers backed by the API must sign an Independent Director's Declaration, according to which they make a public commitment to meet the applicable independent director criteria. The Declaration is an annex to the specially developed Regulation on the API Interaction with candidates to the Boards of Directors (Supervisory Boards) of Russian issuers and with independent directors backed by the API.
More recommendations will be added to the list once they appear.
API AGM voting recommendations:
- PJSC ALROSA (ALRS) Meeting date: June 30, 2017 Record date: June 6, 2017
- PJSC Aeroflot (AFLT) Meeting date: June 26, 2017 Record date: June 5, 2017
- PJSC ROSTELECOM (RTKM, RTKMP) Meeting date: June 19, 2017 Meeting date: May 25, 2017
- IDGC of Centre, PJSC (MRKC) Meeting date: June 8, 2017 Record date: May 15, 2017
- JSC OGK-2 Meeting date: June 2, 2017 Record date: May 8, 2017
- PJSC Dixy Group (DIXY) Meeting date: June 1, 2017 Record date: May 9, 2017
- Sberbank of Russia (SBER) Meeting date: May 26, 2017 Record date: May 2, 2017
- PJSC KTC Meeting date: May 25, 2017 Record date: May 2, 2017
- Bank Saint-Petersburg PJSC (BSPB) Meeting date: May 18, 2017 Record date: April 23, 2017
- Moscow Exchange (MOEX) Meeting date: April 27, 2017 Record date: March 16, 2017